My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://grannylovesgiftbaskets.com/
and update your bookmarks.

6/13/10

~MOVED TO WORDPRESS~

Just a quick post to let everyone know I have moved my blog to Word Press. My new blog address is http://www.grannylovesgiftbaskets.com/ .



There were issues transferring comments over to my new blog and many were lost. If you commented on my camera post, send an email to grannylovesgiftbaskets@hotmail.com and I will allow you to post up to 60 new bonus comments. I know many of you have been tweeting on this for a while now.

Just post your extra comments letting me know you entered before the transfer took place. Please number your comments as you post them. I will be able to check via Google Friend Connect.


I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thanks for sticking around!


Sherrie

1 comment:

  1. Hello, wonderful post I enjoyed. Follow our website about gifts.You can choose some nice gift here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing from you!

Sociable