My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://grannylovesgiftbaskets.com/
and update your bookmarks.

5/15/10

Well, I Have Managed To Mess Up My Blog Design!

I was trying to add my comment box to the bottom on my post and managed to lost my top menu!
I went to the help section on my dashboard and read I had to Revert widget templates to default. So, I went into Edit HTML and clicked on reverted! Live and learn I suppose.

First lesson! Don't mess with your template

Not a good idea to revert widgets if you don't have a backup of your template! I found out the hard way!

However, this may not be such a bad thing! I am now upgrading to a 3 column template!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing from you!

Sociable