My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://grannylovesgiftbaskets.com/
and update your bookmarks.

5/11/10

Changing My URL

Well, I finally made it official! My website that is. I changed the URL to www.grannylovesgiftbaskets.com

Only problem is I can't find my blog list on my blog! Uhhhggg! This is a problem! It took me a while to build up that list and it will take even longer to build it back up again.

Not quite sure what happened to it but I sure hope blogger restores it when they are done 'transitioning' my blog.

Disgruntled Blogger!

Sherrie C.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog here, wonder why many get their own site, leave blogspot? I could do that but not sure how or why....Appreciate any help you can offer..
    kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing from you!

Sociable