My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://grannylovesgiftbaskets.com/
and update your bookmarks.

4/4/10

My first blog win came from 'Sugar Pop Ribbons'

I won!! I recieved my 'Hey Bunny' Easter basket with a signed water color of said 'rabbit' and the book by Sergio Ruzzier. What a wonderful author. I love both the book and the illustrations. So colorful, even my 3 month old granddaughter could not stop staring at the pictures.
I also recieved a chocolate lindt bunny and several little colorful plastic eggs, yummy! I think I might have had a bite off of it before my boys devoured it. The book and watercolor are being saved for my 3 month old granddaughter. I absolutely loved it. Not too bad for my first win. Much, much thanks to 'Sugar Pop Ribbons' and her sponsers for the giveaway. Myself and my family could not have been more pleased. Thank you again so much! You guys made our Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I love hearing from you!

Sociable